Affording Your Future
So you’re ready to start your beauty career with an education from Pat Goins Beauty School... what’s next? What does cosmetology school cost? How will you pay for it? Don’t worry, we're here to help.
We believe that you should be able to obtain the skills, knowledge, and experience needed for a successful career no matter what.
Financial Aid Is In Reach
Pat Goins Beauty School offers several options to help you pay for your education. We believe that each student should have the opportunity to succeed without worry of affordability.
- We accept credit card payments via MasterCard & Visa
- We offer payment plans and financial aid for those who qualify
If you are interested in financial aid through Student PELL grants and student loans, please follow these instructions:
- Apply online at www.fafsa.gov
- When selecting your school of choice, please use our school code:
Bossier City 012879
*Please note: it takes 2-3 business days for the Department of Education to process your FAFSA. Please give us a call if you require assistance applying for financial aid or have any admissions questions.
Additional Financial Assistance Options include:*
- Federal Pell Grants
- Direct Subsidized Stafford
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford
- Direct Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students
- Vocational Rehabilitation Veteran’s Administration
- ACE Grants (www.ace-grant.org)
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify
- Over 96% of our students have received grants or scholarships
(2015-2016 Award Year)
*Additional information pertaining to financial assistance can be found by contacting our financial aid staff.
Net Price Calculator: http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/netpricecalculator/