Consumer Information & Disclosures
Disclosure of Consumer Information: Your Right to Know
Pat Goins Benton Road Beauty School is committed to providing its students, their families, and their campus communities, full disclosure of all consumer information as required by State and Federal laws and regulations. The consumer information provided is intended to satisfy students' right to know and to give students the opportunity to make fully informed choices regarding the institution. It is the student's responsibility to review the information to ensure they have a full understanding of "Your Right to Know" as it relates to disclosure of consumer information at Pat Goins Benton Road Beauty School. All campus consumer disclosure information is posted at: www.patgoins.edu/consumerinformation
Annually, December 15th, Pat Goins Benton Road distributes a notice via email to all enrolled students and employed staff of the availability of consumer information in the following general categories:
- Net Price Calculator
- Campus Catalog
- Annual Safety Report
- Biennial Review (2016)
- Campus Navigator
- Loan Default Rate
- Financial Assistance (including direct loan)
- Institutional Information
- Health and Safety / Annual Safety Security Report
- Students' Right to Know
- Completion or Graduation, Retention and Placement rates
- Instructor Training
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Verification Policy
- Constitution & Citizenship Day
- Voter Registration
Standard Occupation Codes
- Cosmetology: 39-5012 & 39-5010
- Nail Technician: 39-5092
- Esthetician: 39-5094
- Cosmetology Instructor: 25-1194
A printed copy of any disclosures and/or catalog may be requested in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to:
Pat Goins Benton Road Beauty School
P.O. Box 5151
Bossier City, LA 71171
Accreditation & Licensing
Pat Goins Beauty School is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences located at:
3015 Colvin St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences is recognized by the United States Department of Education as the national accrediting agency for Cosmetology Schools. A copy of the accrediting letters may be viewed at the corporate office.
Pat Goins Beauty School is licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology located at:
11622 Sunbelt Court
P.O. Box 98013
Baton Rouge, LA 70898-9013
Program Level: Undergraduate certificate
Program Length: 18 weeks
Question: How much will this program cost me?
Answer: Tuition and fees: $6,850
Books and supplies: $250
On-campus room & board: not offered
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Question: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Answer: Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Question: How long will it take me to complete this program?
Answer: The program is designed to take 18 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2015-2016, *% finished in 18 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2015-16. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
Question: What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
Answer: The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* We are required to calculate this information; however, there were no graduates in this program for the year 2015-16.
Want More Information?
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. Visit http://nces.ed.gov/ for more information.
The US Department of Labor provides current job information at http://www.careerinfonet.org